Contact us for Free Consulting Today..
Business model refers to company’s plan for achieving profit it identifies value preposition the company plans to sell, its target audience and cost to reach the target audience. Today countless innovative business models are emerging and old business models are crumbling. One main reason what separated winners from losers in succeeding at business was their approach to business model. Business model is the cornerstone of successful business. The business model is like a blueprint for a strategy to be implemented through organizational structures, process and systems.
If business model is so important , why is it so neglected? It is because often small business owners aren’t totally oblivious to it. We help you out in creating the business model that would help you to maximize the commercial value of our clients. Through innovating your business model we can create significant changes to your business that truly matter.
Business plan is a roadmap for your business that outlines your goals and ways how you plan to accomplish those goals. We collaboratively work with our clients to understand their goals and vision to develop their business plan
Importance of Business Plan
· To give direction to the vision of entrepreneur
· Benchmark one can use to track performance and take corrective actions
· To Guide entrepreneur in executing the plan.
· To identify Strength, weakness, opportunities and threats.
· To ascertain resources required to achieve goals.
· To seek loan from financial institutions
· A timetable for achieving goals
· An Analysis of Revenues, costs and anticipated profits.
· To identify various elements that are key to success of the venture
India, country with over 1.2 billion population offers enormous business opportunities. But it is large and complex, and should not be seen as one market but a series of interconnected regional markets. We collaboratively work with entrepreneurs in formulating business model, devising strategy and action plan. Entrepreneurs who work with us gains faster expertise which help start ups to avoid costly mistakes and save precious time. We guide entrepreneurs through the start-up process. We facilitate in implementing your business idea or we can assist you in identifying potential business opportunity. A Budding entrepreneur will have pool of challenges. These challenges may emerge from internal and external factors. We assist the entrepreneurs in solving these challenges.
In business Growth is an imperative, not a choice. But only one in ten companies succeeds in achieving sustained, profitable growth. It doesn’t matter if an organization is small or big, family or professionally managed. That said, the ways of attaining growth can be complex. Based on several factors – from the size of the entity, current market scenario, organizations resource, the business environment, we carefully assess your existing position and then advise on growth tactics. Some companies may benefit from market penetration strategy and some company with market development strategy. We help small and medium companies to identify their growth zone and help to capture the most attractive opportunities.
There are different growth strategies that an organization may employ when they set out to expand their business. But a growing economy is also a beast with many heads, and needs to be dealt with caution. In the present era of market turbulence and intense competition driven by market changes, many organization face decline in performance. We suggest strategies to bail them out of such trouble.
There are two categories of growth
1. Inorganic Growth is growth through partnering with another business through a merger or an acquisition.
2. Organic Growth is growth through increasing your customer base, reinvesting in new assets for increasing revenue.
Organic growth can be achieved in four ways
1. Selling more of existing products or services into existing markets. This strategy involves little risk because the company knows the product and market very well.
2. Selling new products or services into existing market. This strategy can be risky if new product designed does not satisfy customer requirement.
3. Selling current products in new markets. This strategy can be risky as we are targeting new markets and customers.
4. Selling new products or services in new markets. This strategy is riskiest as the company may not have necessary skills to manage new products and change in market.
There are lot of challenges and risk involved in growing. Every entrepreneur talks about growing the business, but knowing where to start and what to do can be a totally different matter. We work with your team to identify the potential growth opportunities and identify the critical factors that are key to success. With our broad expertise we can help you in devising growth strategies to achieve your goals.
Franchisor Consulting & Development Thebusinessindia.com provides various services to help grow your business into a successful and profitable franchise system
Already a franchisor? We can help you too with our franchise packages for existing franchisors.
The only thing we love as much as developing great franchise brands and systems from scratch, is proving how vital and valuable our services can be to legacy franchisors.
As an existing franchisor another common issue we hear a lot is that they are having trouble finding enough franchisees or the right ones. Or perhaps they are growing too slowly.
This could be for a number of reasons including;
· An ineffective franchise model
· Inadequate marketing budget
· Not having a defined franchisee profile and targeting the wrong franchise prospects
· Inappropriate marketing medium
· Poor marketing materials
· Poor follow-up
· Unhappy franchisees in the system
· Poorly executed “Discovery Day”
At thebusinessindia.com we specialize in helping Franchisors recruit better quality franchisees and more of them.
We are very experienced in this area of franchising.
Outsourcing your franchisee recruitment to thebusinessindia.com may be the smartest decision and its being savvy for franchisors those wishing to grow quickly with a razor sharp focus on future, maximise brand penetration or simply launch their brand with an expert by their side. There are different growth strategies that an organization may employ when they set out to expand their business. But a growing economy is also a beast with many heads, and needs to be dealt with caution. In the present era of market turbulence and intense competition driven by market changes, many organization face decline in performance. We suggest strategies to bail them out of such trouble.
Let us help you understand franchising, its many benefits and maybe even the risks and pitfalls associated with going into business for yourself. We have a wide range of business opportunity mix for you to choose. We will assist you in the buying process keeping your need in mind.
There are many Franchise business opportunities available today. So, what are you waiting for? Send us and enquiry now or call us and let’s get the conversation started.
When Ascertaining Which Franchise is right for you it is important to ensure that as a prospective franchisee you understand your financial position and capability to fund the purchase of your chosen franchise. Secondly, before signing a franchise agreement you need to work out if you believe the opportunity offers you the financial returns you are looking for and are happy to make that jump into business ownership. Thebusinessindia.com does not give financial advice to franchisees, however, our experience in the industry means that we have contacts and connections who specialise in both financial due diligence as well as franchisee funding.
• Do you own an existing business or franchise that you wish to improve?
• Not sure what to do to improve business turnover?
• Would you like to increase your business profitability?
• Are you considering selling in a few years but want to ensure you maximise your resale price?
• Do you need help with sales training your staff?
• Would you like to work less hours and make more money?
• Do you need help with creating a marketing strategy?
We offer a practical hands on approach to business coaching to assist business owners to focus on the areas of their business that need immediate attention and that provide the fastest gain to the bottom line and long term value of the business.
We can also assist franchisors with business coaching and assistance for their franchisees that are not responding well to their field operations support team but may listen to an Independent person that will most likely be able to provide a consistent message required by the franchisor and assist to get their business back on track.
Benefits of buying a franchise
1. Since your business is based on a proven model, the risk of business is low.
2. You don’t necessarily require business experience to run a franchise business. Your franchisor will guide you to operate your business.
3. Franchises have a higher rate of success than start-up businesses.
4. Relationships with vendors have already been established.
5. You benefit by using a recognised brand and trademark.
6. You also benefit from any promotional activities done by your franchisor.
7. There will be an ongoing support from your franchisor.
Steps to opening a franchise
1. You will have to fill an Investor enrolment form through which our consultant will get to know required information.
2. Our consultant will help you to evaluate which industry is the right fit for you.
3. Once we narrow down on an industry, our consultants will list various franchise opportunities that will fit your requirements.
4. Once you shortlist the brand that you might be interested, our team will speak with the brand and try to organize for detailed proposal.
5. Our team will introduce you to the ideal person in the brand who can provide more information and solve your queries.
You will have to thoroughly investigate the proposal to know if it is the right fit for you.
At the business india we provide investment advisory solution focusing on fund raising, Mergers & Acquisitions and Strategic alliances. We focus on both new business and existing brands to cater its financial requirement.
Fund Raising: We assist the client in raising funds at different stages of business. we also provide solution in restructuring/buyout opportunities.
Over the years we are privileged to have been growth partners of different companies across sectors.
Merger & Acquisition: The complexity of mergers & acquisitions (M&A) Transactions demands skilled and dedicated advisors who can identify risks and opportunities and add value throughout the lifecycle of a deal. The Business India provides complete solutions in M&A Transactions including advising and connecting with the ideal companies on behalf of client.
Strategic Alliances: Globally, strategic alliances have become an important growth strategy for organization to expand. A strategic alliance in business is a relationship between two or more businesses where each partner hopes that the benefit from the alliance will be greater than those from individual efforts thereby achieving a synergy. We help the clients in setting up strategic alliances to meet their business goals.
We understand the importance of selecting the right property to establish business. Our professional team will help you in identifying property, negotiating terms and drafting agreements. Our team of specialists is got the market intelligence to assist Retailers to identify mall and high street site acquisitions. Our team understand the business need and market dynamics and help retailers achieve desired objectives.
Copyright © 2022 THE BUSINESS INDIA .Com - All Rights Reserved.